Bridge provides “hands on” vital interim Chief Commercial Officer (iCCO) leadership to identify, prioritize and execute the commercial imperatives required to successfully launch a Phase III drug and provide ongoing and consistent leadership to the Executive Team and Board until the CCO is hired.
Our work inspires Executive team confidence encompassing a vast range of commercialization expertise including:
- Leading the execution of all Commercial imperatives and CCO search till pivotal trial readout
- Bridge Commercialization Roadmap
- Commercial Assessments & Revenue Forcasting
- Commercial & Medical Affairs Talent Acquistion & Onboarding
- Commercial Stategy Across Geographies
Bridge absorbs the company’s risk of hiring a CCO prior to pivotal trial data readout.
iCCO cost is ~50% of early CCO hire that includes expensive search fee and 6-12m severance with a negative pivotal trial.